Kitchen cabinet refacing recommendations

I'm located in the midwest US and I'm going to reface a kitchen. I'll need 28 hardwood raised panel doors, matching veneer, door hinges, drawer slides, etc. Can anybody recommend manufacturers or distributors who will work with a knowledgeable home owner, not a contractor? Any companies to specifically aovid?

Reply to
otherwhorl