Kids Table & Chair Plans - Stoutman

Not sure about the protocol for contacting an individual contributor to the group. However, I cannot seem to find a direct contact.
While surfing the group a few months back I came across Stoutman's http://www.garagewoodworks.com/ projects and took a liking to the kids table & chair set he made.
I would greatly appreciate it if he or anyone who may know, could help and provide a source for the plans. Doesn't have to be free.
Thanks
SC

For this project I went to a local baby store "Babies R Us" and found a table and chair set that my wife liked. I took my tape measure and pulled a "Norm" in the middle of the store and "Measured it up". I took the measurements home and made my own in Red Oak. The one in the store was cheap particle board.
If you would like the dimensions I can "measure it up" for ya! Please give me until tomorrow evening and I will post the measurements.
-Cheers!
Thanks for letting me know.
Sorry,
Had to take my kid to the emergency room tonight! I will post the measurements and an explanation of the assembly by tomorrow evening.
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com
stoutman wrote:

Hope the little one is OK regards John

He is ok. He managed to hit himself in the eye with the toilet paper roll springy thing while he was playing with it. He compressed it and slipped out of his hand and hit him in the eye.
He had a couple of scratches on the eyeball. They used some kind of fluorescent dye and a special UV lamp to see the scratches. Kind of neat.
Anyway, he is doing fine.
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

I guess that was sarcasm. But anyway. Here you go:
Table: Top 27" square 3/4" thick Aprons 2 1/4" wide 22" Long Legs 1.5" square 21.5" Long
Chairs: Seat 13 3/4" deep 14.5" wide. Notch around the legs in the back with a jig saw or bandsaw. chair aprons 1.5" wide 10 1/4" long. All four chair aprons are the same size. Legs 14" long in the front and 26" long in the back.
I used all mortise and tenon construction for the chairs and table. The chair seat and table top is attached with table top fasteners.
Have fun.
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

stoutman wrote:

Thanks!
BTW, I did appreciate your taking the time to respond and wasn't being sarcastic.

Sorry. I interpreted your "thanks for letting me know" as sarcasm when I didn't post my response when I said I would.
Please let me know if any of my measurements are not clear.
Your welcome.
Anything else I can do for you, let me know.
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com