Kickback from hell

http://www.wimp.com/penetrated /

I guess Robin Lee should start carrying Kevlar shop aprons...
John

Duluth Trading used to have a kevlar denim shop apron, but I didn't see it on their website just now. They are available: http://www.sheffield-pottery.com/KEVLAR-APRON-p/mr52436ak.htm Crazy video, though! Amazing that he's OK. I'm curious about what happened to cause this sideswipe in the first place... Andy