Keith Rucker - anybody know of his bench page

Looking for a working link to Keith Rucker's bench page . . .
Steve
Add pictures here
✖

A google search for "keith rucker bench" rather quickly turned it up, but since you asked...
<http://pages.friendlycity.net/~krucker/Bench/index.htm
djb
✖
Thank you . . . . Checked my history, I had misspelled "Ruckker"
Thanks again . . . Steve

✖
That'd do it.
Cheers,
djb

✖

What is the site's address then, please?
Another Dead Dog Café junkie, I see.
--
"Stay calm. Be brave. Wait for the signs."

regards,
✖

What site?

Junkie? Hardly. They had their moments...
djb
--
------
My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is:
Thank you . . . . Checked my history, I had misspelled "Ruckker"
Thanks again . . . Steve

Add pictures here
✖
If you're going to make a workbench and need ideas go through Bugbear's site - a compendium of sites with info on and examles of benches
http://www.geocities.com/plybench/bench.html
charlie b
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:29:17 -0500, the opaque "Steve DeMars"
I see that you've already found the link, Steve, but noted that noone mentioned Landis' "The Workbench Book". It's a good book to read before you build.
Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects.
✖