K Besseys are marked down at HD

Cruised the tool corral at HD this a.m. while shopping for some other things. Noticed the yellow tags on the Tradesman hooks (all empty), but then, what is that on the K Bessey's? Yes, it was a yellow mark down tag. Everything marked down 10% as of this a.m. I needed a 50 incher, so went ahead and got it, even though 4 bucks off isn't much. The shelves were full, and I was afraid they might be empty on a return trip when the mark down is bigger. I can always return it.
I'm in central Alabama.
Bob
Stopped by local HD (Santa Maria , CA) and Bessy Cabinet Clamps were finally reduced by 10-20 %. Not too many were left. Picked up a several 50", 40" and 24".
Gerry

I made the trek out to HD here in Macedonia, OH. Picked up (6) of the 24" clamps @ $25 each. They were originally marked at $35 each, if I recall.
Svenman

I don't get it guys....
I get them for much cheaper all the time. Lee Valley sells them for less when you buy 4 at the time. Bring your Lee Valley Catalog to HD, take 4 Bessey clamps, flash your smart ass smile and head to the cash proudly. You'll get another 10% on top of an already good price... Everyday...
Just my 0.02
Wally
On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 19:19:46 -0600, "bob"

Wally,
You're full of it. The normal Lee Valley price on the web site for one 24" K-body is $34.50, and 4 or more is $32.75 each.
The current HD sale is $25.
More for the rest of us.

I used to have two 24" K-body Bessey's. These two clamps were the most used clamps in my shop, so I got two more 24" for $25 each at Home Depot--good price! I've seen the 24" for $30.99 on the web, and the MSRP is $34.99. If anyone thinks these clamps are too much $, I strongly suggest picking up two of them.

It is not cheap, but yes, it is worth having at leas a couple of them. Right now I have a panel glue up with two of the K clamps to start with. Then I added two Tradesman and two UniKlamps to round it out. Pressure is pressure, but the K clamps helped get everything lined up before adding the other assortment that I have on hand.. Ed