Jummywood

Got my hands on a mess of it and started making a bunch of sawdust with it! Since the "full blown shop" won't be ready until next spring - been worki ng on the smaller stuff: crosses, benches, foot stools, etc. I'm beginnin g to remember how much fun (and how fast) it is to build a great looking 5- board bench. (And how easy they are to sell too!) Glad to be back at the work bench - it was a part of my life I've missed ov er the past decade!
Jimmy McNamara wrote:

Happy to see you back.
--
 GW Ross

 Being weird isn't enough.

Eats en your blood mon! Good to hear fom you again.

Well, look what the dingo dragged in!
Good to see you back, Jimmy!
--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes