Judith Mattart (Lumberlady) passed away

For those who don't know, Judith Mattart (The Lumberlady) passed away October 25th. She was hospitalized October 8th with pneumonia.

Her obituary appeared in the Yuma Sun on October 31. It can be found at

Bob Darrah

Thomas Bunetta

Tue, Nov 2, 2004, 3:17am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Bob=A0Darrah) says: For those who don't know, Judith Mattart (The Lumberlady) passed away October 25th. She was hospitalized October 8th with pneumonia.

Didn't hear. Didn't know she had cancer too - that beats you down. Less than a month older than me. Too bad. Pleasant lady.

JOAT When you choose an action, you choose the consequences.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

My condolences to her family and those who knew her. Wouldn't you know it. I had just sent a posting to this group asking about her status before I had checked the whole group and this posting!

Reply to
Leif Thorvaldson