Joyous Holidays

To all out there, whatever religion you espouse, enjoy the holidays and give thanks for the year's blessings as the New Year rings in.
Charlie Self

And to you and yours, Charlie.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Thanks
May you and your family have Health, Happiness, Prosperity, and plenty of Saw Dust in the New Year.
Rich

give
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) writes:

Charlie,
Faith is in the believer! But good friends are warmth to the heart. I say here, here to all the good blessings through this last year. Some of them your writings on this NG. Thank you!
Roy Roy

give
Peace.
Charlie Self wrote:

Non-provocative generic winter holiday greetings to you and yours as well, and to the maybe-cousin out yonder too.
Don't shoot your eye out!
Silvan responds:

Which reminds me: I got a note from Margaret, Will Self's wife, that he was able to go for a walk the other day. Tired fast on a short walk, but was glad to get out of the interior of hospital style places even momentarily.
Charlie Self

was
glad
Wonderful news!
Great big *DITTOS* to every one of you wreckers out there on the Christmas/New Years wishes.
Nahmie
Let me echo all of the previous sentiments to you all, peace and Happy Holidays. Mark
Charlie Self wrote:

Peace, love, and happiness to all of you folk out there.     mahalo,     jo4hn