Inner peace to you on the Holidays

On my way out the door to go to Hawaii. Behave yourselves until I get back.

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve "inner peace"is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, tha mainder of a botl Prozic and Valumscriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fikin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Dr Phil?

Good job. However next time I suggest that you don't need to finish off every project in one day. It can be good for the spirit to do some every day, each day getting closer to getting all the projects done.

Reply to
sligoNoSPAMjoe

"SteveB" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.infowest.com:

Party on Garth :-)

Reply to
Red Green

'zat the same as an "inner tube"?

-Zz

(btw, from hte progessive nature of your typing, it looks like you typed that post as you finished your projects).

Reply to
Zz Yzx