Jointer parts needed

I just bought a Delta Rockwell Crescent 8 inch jointer and need some parts. The serial number is 7118-a and I believe it is a model 37-300. There is a round 4 knife cutter head that is missing all of the knives, throat blocks, and retaining screws. I called Delta and a couple of the people that advertise old parts and could not find them. Does any one have an old head that they removed or maybe sketches of the parts so I can make them? Thanks max

Reply to
max

Let's start with who you called.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A-100

Reply to
Dave Jackson

I called Delta and they did try but told me all of the parts I needed except for the knives were no longer available. I called Ed Keating at JES tech and he will not be back until the 4th. I found a site (from OWM) that has exploded views and some parts for these things and the parts list say these parts are no long available. They will supply a whole new cutter head for $800. I did find some patent drawings showing what the parts might look like. There is one very nice person who owns one of these and he will make a drawing of the throat blocks for me. I don't know what the rest of the parts look like. max

Reply to
max

I am seriously thinking about buying that head and trying to adapt it. While I had Delta on the phone I asked one of the techs if it would fit and he said no. I am considering it though anyway. Thanks max

Reply to
max