Jointer knives

I recently purchased a Jet JJ-6CSX jointer and I am looking to purchase a set of spare knives for it. Does anyone know where to get them in Canada? I am in the Toronto area.
Thanks
Highspeed wrote:

purchase
Too bad it's over the border. I've got a set floating around here that has never been opened. Yard sale them soon, I think.

For that they probably cost new, it might be worthwhile for him to pay the USPS costs.

Use the measurements given in your manual (mine 6x5/8x1/8) and pick your manufacturer based on availability. One set's JET, one Freud in my rotation.
Fingers walk.
have infinity tools in florida send you a set. i have a set from them for the same machine, they are exceptional knives.
--- dz
Highspeed wrote:

I believe All inOne tools just south of the 401 off Winston Churchill Blvd is a Jet dealer. I'm sure they would have what you need.

Thanks for the help. Charlie, I sent you an email.
Lars

http://allinonewood.com /
They seem to be pretty good. I have bought from them.
Rob wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek