JOAT

Hi Joat. I recently was going through the archives of this newsgroup and I read some nasty things about you. My sympathy.
Dont waste your time criticizing others Joat has brought a lot more to this newsgroup then you probably ever will....
-- Knowledge speaks, wisdom listen..... Jimi Hendrix

How was his post critical?
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

and
Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 6:15pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net (Polytone) says: I never said anything bad about Joat. I just felt bead that he has been abused in this newsgroup.
If you're gonna use it, use it right. It's JOAT, not Joat. It's an acronym, so all caps.
No prob, you must have missed the others in the group that got abused too. But we formed a support group, and now don't accept rides from anyone here anymore. No prob.
JOAT Everything happens for a reason, except possibly football. - Lu-Tze
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Does that group include or exclude dave?
,snip, No prob, you must have missed the others in the group that got

Why JOAT, You seem to paint me as an evil person trying to trick you!
--
Young Carpenter (a somewhat evil person ;))
"Save a Tree, Build Furniture"
Polytone wrote:

No you didn't "say" anything bad, it's your intention that really sucks!
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:59:21 -0500, D K Woods wrote:

Just to follow up to myself here, after reading more of the past...
It's true that polytone did respond to a lot of flaimbait in the past that were crossposted on rec.woodworking. But I still can't find evidence that Polytone has done anything worse than feed the occassional troll.
david
--
So, we've got Uday and Qusay. Now, how about the Eapons-way of Ass-may
Estruction-day?

And of course he knows Joat well and is a frequent attribute to the reck and is sympathy came from the heart......as sincere and honest as Bill and hillary Clinton

They all headed for the hills, I mean, what happens to them if Saddam loses a leg or an eye or sumptin'?

loses
Ugh, not quite. I mean't all the body doubles would have to altered to match! Being a body double is fine until you have to earn your pay.
Groggy wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
It never even dawned on me.
I can hear it now. "Come on, come closer, it'll only hurt for a minute".
UA100, glad to be only looking like himself even if it does mean going through life looking like himself...
Like he gives a shit. Hopefully he won't stoop so low as to respond. You are obviously trying to start a flame. Make a wreck related contribution or go away.
Mark from Pasadena, MD