Jet Table Saw wheels

:\ Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a set of table saw wheels opr casters for a Jet Table Saw, model JWTS-10JF. I want to find a set that I can mount to the table saw and make it easy to move around in my garage. I would prefer a set that has at least one pair of casters or wheels that will lock in place to avoid movement when in use. Any assistance would be appreciated. If you can tell me where to buy and what the model or name of the wheels are I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot.

Reply to
lancelot_link

You could buy one of these or build your own.

RayV