JessEm Mast R Lift Template Collar Size?

I'm working from a boot leg copy of a JessEm Mast R Lift template and I have misplaced the little scrap-o-paper I'd written the bit/template collar combination on. The question is, I know it's a 1/2" bit but what size is the collar.
Anyone?
Anyone?
Buehler?
Most grateful in advance and a promise to thank you personally.
UA100, who is like this close (thumb and forefinger reeeeeeeeal tight together) to finishing An Ultimate Router Table....

[ Cartoon Thought Bubble appears over my head: ] Hmm - when it's done - mine becomes the *penultimate* one?
patrick conroy wrote:

That depends.
Film at eleven (for you east coasters).
UA100