It's my Birthday so I can Gloat if I want to!

So I am looking online at the local throw away type paper and what do I find but an ad that I saw before Christmas that I lost and never called on. It was a better deal now anyway! Here it is: 20 SqFt 1/2 In Cherry 40.00 20 BF 3/4 In Mahogany 40.00 20 BF 3/4 In Oak 40.00 #100 for All Cherry is mostly 4 to 5 inch width 4 foot lengths. Mahogany and Oak is 5 to 6 inch width and 5 to 6 foot lengths. Straight and clean in blister pack S2S edges are rough. And if not enough then there was this ad: Central Machinery Mortising Machine new in box never opened includes 1/4 3/8 & 1/2 inch square chisel bits. 50.00
All from the same guy! So I convinced SWMBO that it was a killer deal and could use for upcoming projects. Green light (being my b-day and all) and now I am the proud owner of all the above for $150.00 . All the wood came from Woodworkers source.com and was still in packaging! Mortiser still in shipping container! Can you say Score!
Pretty good day for turning 40! Happy New Year! Kevin
--------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you still wasting your time with spam?... There is a solution!"
Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector The most powerful anti-spam software available. http://www.giantcompany.com
Sorry, the Cherry was 3/4 and the Oak was 1/2 so the Cherry is 20bf and the Oak was only 20sf. I know what a bummer to get more Cherry and less Oak especially knowing what they cost! It was a misprint in the ad.

what difference does it make .you have a steal of a deal BTW happy 40th

It
and
and
came
in
Sometimes it better to be the suckee than the stuckee!

Nice!
tony D

find
S2S