Is there a group for posting project photos on?

I was wondering if there is a group for posting images of our projects to? Everyone talks about the things they create but it would be nice to see the finished product, whether it is for arts sake or just ideas on how to make something. Or are websites like "photobucket" the best way to go?
Dave FL
Dave wrote:

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
alt.binaries.pictures.furniture