Is Ryobi selling parts for their product or not?

Sorry that I'm late, the model No: RJC180 Ryobi 18.0v Reciprocating Saw , whatever holds the blade. All I can see is the little shaft that has the hole in it. Whatever is around that moving shaft to hold the blade is gone. The side of the saw also has that rectangular slot. The RJC 181 has a little flap there that allows the blade holder to loosen. I have that saw as well. I wished this older model had that as well. My son will wind up with the older one. Anyway. Whatever you can do, I appreciate it. I will gladly pay you up front of course.......Peter

Hi Peter,
You are probably just missing the mounting clamp (RY6904001) & clamp screw (RY6616926).
Do you see a small pin sticking out of the shaft just in front of the hole? I hope so...If not you may need that too....however that part is discontinued due to a modification for the better & you have to replace the whole sliding rod assembly (RY3059303).
The total for the first two parts is only about $2.00 + shipping so let me see on Monday if I can still get them for you.
The cost of the sliding rod assembly if required is still not bad at $12 + shipping.
I am quite familiar with that model. If the rest of the tool is in good shape & the batteries & charger still work it's well worth the repair/replacement of parts.
Regards
--
Jon Down
Thanks, I would probably go with the best solution, and replace the sliding rod assembly and whatever you think I need. If you have it, I'll send you the money, money order, or PayPal, or any other method plus shipping of course.......Many thanks..........Peter

No problem Peter, we can get the parts you need, will try to email you off group, If you do not get an email from me right away please let me know.
--
Jon Down
"PeterM" wrote:

http://www.ordertree.com sells many of Ryobi's replacement parts. They're courteous, fast, and affordable.
Works for me.
Gary
Thank you Gary for the referral as well.........Peter

In case you did not get my email Peter...the parts left today by airmail oversized letter rate, you should receive them soon, please let me know when they arrive.
Cheers
--
Jon Down
Thanks Jon that was great service and fast fast delivery, got your parts yesterday, Now I got a project for the weekend........Peter

No problem Peter... Don't hesitate let me know if I can be of any help again.
--
Jon Down