Is Roy Underhill a klutz?

Page 2 of 2

When you work like Roy, you get cuts, scrapes, blisters, and smashed fingers; it comes with the territory. When my hands look like Roys (and they have in the past), I know I'm putting in some honest work. As I look at my hands right now, there's almost no calluses and just a couple tiny cuts/scrapes. Crikey, I might as well go buy a dress!
Cheers, Mike
Mike wrote:

You think flying a desk is not dangerous? I've done my time on the mean streets of drafting departments all over this country!
Did you ever get a paper cut from blueprint paper and then pull a print out of the printer with ammonia all over it? Those blue-collar working guys have nothin' on us when it comes to pain!
;-}