Is it Okay to post For Sale

Is it okay to post for sale items related to woodworking on this group?
woods wrote:

As long as it's a private party and your not in the business of selling tools and machines (there are exceptions to that rule - ie - contributing members to this group who've helped others with woodworking problems over the years) - and don't do it often.
Don't forget to mention where you're at, if the items have to be picked up rather than shipped, shipping cost estimates if applicable AND how to contact you.
What've you got?
charlie b

Also helps if you lead your subject with "FS:" or "For Sale". Folks can select or filter easily. RonB

If it's on eBay or the like, use "FA:" rather than "FS:". Those of us who avoid eBay thank you.
Puckdropper

woods wrote:

only if I get a cut.
Please put in the post under the subject the city and state. That way we won't look if it's to far.

As the group's moderator, I need to review all FS messages before they're posted. Thank you.
B.

Buddy Matlosz wrote:

<grin>
Bill
--
Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as
one goes on.

B.
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

BTW, it is a tradition on the wreck to kill-file the moderator.
;-)
BC
--
Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as
one goes on.

Bill?
BILL?

You should!
RonB

Uuuhhhh.....Ron. Do you know what "gullible" means?
You should!
B.