Is horse chestnut wood good for anything?

Page 5 of 6

No. Just another one of those self involved ignorant species of man that I mentioned.

And back to the name-calling, instead of formulating an argument and presenting evidence.

You want evidence that man is a self involved ignorant species? YOU are the evidence, proved and reproved. You in your arrogance have displayed it here for all to see.
Was that calling you a name? Too bad. Live with it.

You might benefit from asking yourself why you seem unable to engage in rational debate without personally abusing those who disagree with you.

Is that anything like you calling me a liar, my offering to categorically prove I was telling you the truth and you backing down?
Maybe YOU might benefit from asking yourself why you attacked Robatory with a derogatory comment while in the very same message you cried to me about abuse? Shall I quote the message back to you? I've been saving it just for times like this. You're a Big Crybaby who is wholly unable to follow his own advice.
So.Go Fuck Yourself Miller!!!
And thanks. I asked myself if I should swear at you again and realized that I'd benefit immensely from letting those few who didn't know, what kind of Flakey Asshole you are.

Note that saying I don't believe you isn't the same as calling you a liar.

I didn't "back down" -- I rejected your choice of an arbitrator, and offered my own choice -- which *you* rejected. So by your criterion, that means *you* "backed down". Pot, kettle, black, and all that...

You're certainly managing to show what sort of person *you* are, at any rate.

You specifically stated that you thought I was lying. Do you need the quoted text to prove it?

offered
*you*
I told you to fly Daneliuk up to me. I did not refuse your choice of an arbitor. Do you need me to quote the exact text?
You're still a lying piece of shit without a shred of honesty.

rate.
I show *YOU* what kind of person I am when I'm listing to *YOUR* bullshit.

Like I said... your posts do a great job of telling others what sort of person you are.
Miller, you're a lying piece of shit. Read the following texts and tell me they're not EXACT text quotes of your words and my replies.

Robatoy as

Sure, you fly him up to Toronto. While ideologically, Tim is an <expletive>, you're nothing more than a cut rate flim-flam artist. You suggesting Tim while thinking that I'd turn him down shows that you have no intention whatsoever to take me up on my challenge. A simple picture with me and Tim is all it would take to validate the truth. Hell, I might even get along with the guy if I met him in person. -------------------------------------------------

Uh-huh. That sarcastic response was intended to be *serious*? Riiiiiiiight.

Riiiiiiiight.
Feeble attempt at changing the topic. Sarcastic response or not, you said you offered me an alternative which I rejected. That was a FLAT OUT LIE.
I proved you're a liar TWICE. You can't be trusted with anything you have to say. You are a PROVEN LIAR and that's something you can't refute. Criticise me all you want Miller, I'd much rather be accused of using foul language on occasion than being an untrustworthy liar.

Wind him up and watch him go....

all
you,
You'll lie and twist the truth in your feeble attempts to sway others, but you can't do that anymore now because all can see that you'll lie at a moment's notice if it will help your argument.
It's quite obvious why that is: The plain truth is that you don't have any ethics or moral integrity.
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:26:04 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

What don't you understand about "peer-reviewed" and "scientific journal"? Somehow, your references don't seem to meet that criteria. Perhaps you, and others, might want to read:
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=climate-models-reveal-ine
And for a survey of scientific opinion on the matter:
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/306/5702/1686
However, I do realize I'm dealing here with your beliefs. Beliefs are notoriously unwilling to change in the face of evidence, so I won't pursue the matter further.

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Are you writing letters to your Congresscritters and organizing protests and printing bumnper stickers and inventing an appropriate color for a ribbon and all the rest that is necessary to actually get something done about it, or are you restricting your activities to arguing on USENET?
Or do you think that raising utility rates through the roof is going to be a solution?

Pffft. Scientific American's pronounced left-wing bias has been well known for at least a decade. They've had at least a slight leftward tilt for as long as I can remember, but it really went out of control about five milliseconds after John Rennie took over as editor. They're *not* a credible source about any scientific issue that has political aspects.
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Given the fact that global average temperature has been falling since 1998 -- a fact NOT predicted by AGW models, and that the AGW alarmists have now postponed GW doom for 50 years, perhaps the problem of belief and orthodoxy is not on the part of those who do not subscribe to the AGW faith. (oops, now climate change since the warming part didn't work out)

BLASPHEMER!
JUST YOU WAIT. IN 50 YEARS, THERE'S GOING TO BE GLOBAL WARMING LIKE YOU WON'T BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Al Gore will continue to profit selling carbon credits between his own companies while maintaining a larger "carbon footprint" than most people on the planet.
Peace be upon him.
"Three Lefts" wrote:

And here I thought it was two things every asshole gets were hemorrhoids & cowboy boots.
Live and learn.
Lew
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 02:45:39 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

Any reason both can't be true? ;-)