is $400 a good price for a powermatic 64 table saw?

Is $400 a good price for a power matic 64 table saw with a cabinet fence?
No. Send me the name and address of the scoundrel selling this piece of junk for such an exorbitant price and I'll let him have it.
Indignantly, H
where are you located?

Why, at the end of my e-mail address, of course!
The city is Facetiae, USA
If the saw works well, btw, that's a good price.
I have a unisaw that I will be selling when I am done with my kitchen, this looks like a good replacement for my very used delta cantractor saw but is looks to be much the same.

hylourgos wrote:

That was really funny. :-)
I had one of these and was very happy to sell it for $400. I could never get it aligned for more than half an hour. Dave
Did you try tightening the bolts?