Interesting video

Not exactly "fine" woodwoorking, but interesting none the less.
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/_mKSKZau9qs?ytsession=FvHJZlrpp8F1QtxJYrtl29yKvSb624-yLtyrEC7C-1jBS3gwQNN7mNLsL-uMSGAwSa-FbKYHJs8IBqqsIn0Uk8ewp3Kw5EYTyiNjNGxGxdgltxK-WxtByadsgdHDcQ5kPHL-49rzQjs9xH6Xq6iNFA
--
Steve Barker
On 5/28/2013 4:03 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/_mKSKZau9qs?ytsession=FvHJZlrpp8F1QtxJYrtl29yKvSb624-yLtyrEC7C-1jBS3gwQNN7mNLsL-uMSGAwSa-FbKYHJs8IBqqsIn0Uk8ewp3Kw5EYTyiNjNGxGxdgltxK-WxtByadsgdHDcQ5kPHL-49rzQjs9xH6Xq6iNFA

Agreed. I like it. Though, I hope OSHA doesn't know about them.
On 5/28/2013 6:17 PM, Meanie wrote:

Osha only gets fired up if someone complains. Ever seen the show on tv how cedar shakes are made? LOL! There are dozens of places with "hazards" like this. The secret is to keep your appendages out of the moving parts. It's basic.
--
Steve Barker
I have one of their boxes with a lock of hair and part of a human ear inside.