Installing 10' ceiling . . ..

Page 1 of 3

Need some suggestions . . . Shop size 20' X 22' with 10' ceiling height. Need suggestions how to get 1/2" Luan up there by myself . . .
All my walls are 1/2" Luan . . Attached with 1-1/4" McFeely square drive screws . . . Plan to use 2" on the ceiling . . .
Getting help or hiring help is not an option . . . Everyone in this area that can swing a hammer is working on new construction or rebuilding New Orleans . . .
Thanks in advance, Steve
Steve DeMars wrote:

Rent a drywall lift .. .. ..

And start calling McFeely square drive screws Robertson screws like the real inventor of them did. I'll bet you call Phillips head screws 'star'.
And Walmart has a sale on friends. You can get about 7 for 22$.
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:37:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

But do they speak English?

No, spoken English is only for those people that have a street address. For anybody with a P.O. Box, Walmart restricts them to a rare Hungarian/Ethiopian dialect.
Upscale wrote:

So what's up with you and bipolars, anyway?
er
--
email not valid

He's anal retentive?

For
I'm a wannabe.
Upscale wrote:

?
You must be exuding something to draw them to you. Maybe you should consider changing aftershaves, or taking a shower, or something?
;-)
er
--
email not valid

Nah! It's my smart ass mouth and irresistible urge to poke trolls and wannabe trolls that draws them in like moths to a flame. Of course, that suggests that somewhere in my genes, there's a few lurking strands of troll heritage trying to get out.

LOL! Upscale you ain't nearly half as bright as you think you are.

Quite possibly. But at least I'm smart enough to be able to get deliveries to my home.

Yawn. But not smart enough to come up with a new line.:)

look who's talking...and replying:) Do either of you goofs ever do any woodworking? Maybe you could suck up the courage to troll a tough news group for a change. Troll wannabe's like you two turds are a joke.
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe was found lurking in enoch's killfile, saying:

['get a real news group' shtick, elided]
I looked. First time through I parsed that as 'stalking...and replying'.
Yep.
Oh, and I already caught to you pulling your newsgroup followup fun and games on someone else a long time ago.
er
--
email not valid

Your buddy Upscale is not quite that bright, he has become a bit of a regular in alt.idiots. It's a perfect fit for him. Wouldn't you agree?

milyen?

You don't have any friends?
Non with any skills . . .

drive

How much skill do you need to stand on a ladder and hold something up? :)
How 'bout the wife??