INSPIRATION - Woodworking Tools

J T

Very neat. I must have been the last person able to see anything though, I got about half way through the site and got broken image links -- checking further it appears that we have broken through this guy's geo-cities transfer limit.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Sun, Oct 7, 2007, 3:03pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark=A0&=A0Juanita) doth sayeth: =A0=A0=A0=A0Very neat. I must have been the last person able to see anything though, I got about half way through the site and got broken image links -- checking further it appears that we have broken through this guy's geo-cities transfer limit.

Strange, 'cause it just worked for me, just now. Mayb you're crossing your eyes wrong.

J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:388-47095EAF-1818@storefull-

3332.bay.webtv.net:

Clear your cache and try again.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I clear my cache every time I visit the Lee Valley page..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis