INSPIRATION - Woodworking Tools

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/Garden/5461 /
J T wrote:

Very neat. I must have been the last person able to see anything though, I got about half way through the site and got broken image links -- checking further it appears that we have broken through this guy's geo-cities transfer limit.

Sun, Oct 7, 2007, 3:03pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark&Juanita) doth sayeth: Very neat. I must have been the last person able to see anything though, I got about half way through the site and got broken image links -- checking further it appears that we have broken through this guy's geo-cities transfer limit.
Strange, 'cause it just worked for me, just now. Mayb you're crossing your eyes wrong.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

Clear your cache and try again.
Puckdropper

I clear my cache every time I visit the Lee Valley page..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing