INSPIRATION - THE PLYWOOD GUY

http://www.maxmatic.com/plyguy.htm
Picture one of these, just inside the doorway of your shop. Along with an extremely loud alarm, on about a 30-second delay. Hooked up to a motion detector, switched on as you leave the shop each evening.
Then picture the first guy thru the door after that.
By the way, I'd put a short time delay on it, so you'd have time to hit the off switch. Or a remote on and off. But, that's just me.
JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count. - Bazooka Joe
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:27:52 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

But most guys think with their dick!
This negates that statement.
I can _count_ with my dick.........1 .........errrrr
Insert count of units as much as you feel able.