INSPIRATION - Mission-Style Space Saver !2742
This one looks a whole lot better than the cedar log spacesaver I just posted. Much better. I think I'll ake one or two, but not as fancy as this one.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax