INSPIRATION - McGuiggan Clamp

http://www.woodenboatvb.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?tY210 http://jauboatworks.com/blog/?p http://www.glen-l.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t192&sid d8f7eb507ea959f8057584ff917959
You ought to read the article that tells you how to make it. Neat.
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
That'll come in handy next time I need to clamp my McGuiggan.
B.

Fri, Feb 8, 2008, 11:07pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (BuddyMatlosz) doth proclaimeth: That'll come in handy next time I need to clamp my McGuiggan.
Kinky.