INSPIRATION - How to make a fortune woodworking

I just wonder how many of these things this guy actually sells at $59.95 each. Not many I would think. I've got a jinuwine NATO ammunition box on the floor as I type. It looks close to this one, but no rope handles, and a bit larger. Probably it cost NATO $2, max, and I imagine even less than that, Probably something like this would sell pretty fair, at around $15-20 each, especially at a fle market.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

This one can't be a real ammo box, or he's lieing about being safe in child's mouth, as the normal ones have enough chemicals in them to preserve the box until the ammo disintegrates. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Good informaiton to have in case they come onto the surplus market.

"The Box was designed after an old ammunition box."

Let's hope he didn't emulate the preservative aspect of the design.

Reply to
fredfighter

fredfighter wrote: Good informaiton to have in case they come onto the surplus market.

"The Box was designed after an old ammunition box."

Let's hope he didn't emulate the preservative aspect of the design.

Reply to
Sailaway