INSPIRATION - Fishing Boat

http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_fishingboat1.jpg
Almost perfect.
JOAT You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.
On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:19:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I think it needs more power.

lol, almost perfect, eh? That must have one hell of a wide turning radius above, oh, say about ten knots!! <G> I can't tell due to the image detail loss whether they're 250 or 25 hp but either way that would be something to stay out of its way! They do say "V" something, so I'd guess it's not 25<g>. Either HP, that's a pretty expensive, non rdink way to do it. I tried to look inside the wheel house for a controls panel but I guess they forgot that detail or it's on the other side of the bulkhead.
Thanks, that's a riot.
Pop`

J T wrote:

Yeah, I can see that; if only it had a couple more engines it would be perfect. ;-)

but will it troll down slow enough for walleye's? ross
Tue, Jan 8, 2008, 8:27pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark&Juanita) doth sayeth: Yeah, I can see that; if only it had a couple more engines it would be perfect. ;-)
Nah. Just replace a couple of hose trolling motors with 'real' outboards.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I quite agree.