INSPIRATION - Clock Side Table

Neat, don't recall every seing anything like this before. Plus, with only three legs, that means you'll only have to worry about about wedging something under two of the legs to keep it from rocking, not three for four, like with a regular table.

J T

That's what I like about you, JT ... always looking out for your fellow man!

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit

Mon, Jul 16, 2007, 7:15pm: snipped-for-privacy@nmwoodworks.com (BillinDetroit) doth sayeth: That's what I like about you, JT ... always looking out for your fellow man!

Yep that's what I do. In fact I look out the door every few minutes, making sure a fellow man didn't steak up while the dog was asleep.

Side effects from my googlin. No sense in wasng them. Most of the really good ones are metal.

J T

Right. I hate when that happens. I once built a small table and all four legs were too short to reach the ground.

RicodJour

My grandfather had a one-legged milking stool that he never -could- get shimmed properly!

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit