INSPIRATION - Clock Side Table

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a58060
Neat, don't recall every seing anything like this before. Plus, with only three legs, that means you'll only have to worry about about wedging something under two of the legs to keep it from rocking, not three for four, like with a regular table.
J T wrote:

That's what I like about you, JT ... always looking out for your fellow man!
Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com
On Jul 16, 1:55 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Right. I hate when that happens. I once built a small table and all four legs were too short to reach the ground.
RicodJour wrote:

My grandfather had a one-legged milking stool that he never -could- get shimmed properly!
Bill