INSPIRATION - CHESS BOARDS

http://www.hydeparkchess.com/Boards/Chess-Boards.htm There's links to some nice (read expensive) chess sets. I'm thinking of printing a picture of the pieces out, enlarging, and scrollsaw cutting out a set of shillouette (?) chess pieces. Be a nice cheap and easy set to make, and make any size you wanted. Another use for small pieces of wood.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.