INSPIRATION - ART GLASS TREASURE BOXEX

http://www.ladyhawkstreasures.com/earthairfirewater.htm
Pretty neat actually, but anytime you've got something like this made of glass, and you've got kids, sooner or later it's gonna get broken. You can almost bet on it.
But, I think these would look pretty neat made out of wood, maybe painted.
These are on a Wiccan site. Personally, I consider Wicca an oranized religion, so don't follow it.
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
GREEN ONIONS http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/download.php?d_id /green.mid
J T wrote:

I notice there are a couple on that site that are made out of "Sheshemwood". Googled it and found a bunch of stuff made out of it but only one source for the wood itself, in India. The FPL database doesn't find it. Seems to be popular in India. Wonder if it's their name for something commonplace or if it's something wonderfully exotic with marvelous mystical properties or if it's a Wiccan thing or just cheap? Any ideas?

--
--John
Mon, Aug 9, 2004, 12:14am snipped-for-privacy@nospam.invalid (J.Clarke) wants to know: I notice there are a couple on that site that are made out of "Sheshemwood". <snip> Any ideas?