Inspect yu new Story Stick Tabs!

Just something to look for when you inspect the parts.
Some of the clear plastic tabs missed having all of the flashing removed near the hole in the center. The flashing will prevent two tabs from fitting flush to each other. Does not seem like a big deal unless you use the tabs next to each other and you are expecting the result to be 1" longer or shorter.
A few of mine had flashing that caused a 1/32" gap when placing two side by side. Yes I have reason to do that . ;~)
Here is what to look for. I simply used a file to remove the excess.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/24712240396/in/dateposted-public/
On 1/31/2016 4:23 PM, Leon wrote:

You need to send those beta version things back ... or, better yet, bet Radcliffe will gladly take them off your hands. LOL
BTW, Mine are obviously the upgraded ver 1.1, as they did not have that. ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 1/31/16 6:24 PM, Swingman wrote:

Sure, I'll take em!! :-) I bet an email to them would result in some replacements in the mail.
--

-MIKE-

On 1/31/2016 4:23 PM, Leon wrote:

As a follow up I e-mailed Woodpekers concerning the lack of QC on those tabs, just to let them know that some are getting out with less than desirable attention to details.
They responded with an apology and an offer to replace the 4 units with 6 units and with the explanation that the edges are all rough but they would look for smooth ones.
I responded that I was not look for replacements but wanted to be aware that had they seen the tabs that the sent to me they would not have sent them and I attached a picture.
They responded with a thank you and to let them know if I had any other issues or questions.
Good for you Woodpeckers!
On 2/2/2016 10:23 AM, Leon wrote:

Pretty much mirrors my experience with their CS. Reminds me of the old LV days when Rob Lee used to post here on occasion. Don't know if they're still that way, but good customer service certainly makes you want to spend you money with those who provide it.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/2/16 10:40 AM, Swingman wrote:

Very true, and very reciprocal. The golden rule applies when working for our own clients, huh? Since I've been working a lot from the Thumbtack website, I've built up quite a few reviews-- all glowing. In just the past few months I've been asking clients why they fired me over other bidders. They all say it's because of the feedback/reviews I've received. In fact, I've had 3 clients tell me specifically that they had much lower bids but chose me over the others because of the great reviews.
So yes, I can attest that good customer service works well in both directions.
--

-MIKE-

On 2/2/2016 12:39 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Fired you or hired you over other bidders?

In my minds eye I just figured they figuratively put him in a clowns gun and shot him over all the rest. ;)
On 2/2/16 2:48 PM, OFWW wrote:

My all-time best typo. I'm still giggling over it. I hope the net is big enough to catch me! :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 2/2/16 1:22 PM, Leon wrote:

Good Lord that is the absolute best typo I've ever had!!!!! :-D HIRED... with an H. Hired.
Phew... long day, I needed that laugh.
--

-MIKE-

On 2/2/2016 6:38 PM, -MIKE- wrote: