inlay banding

I'm trying to find a wholesale supplier for Inlay Banding. I need to purchase it in longer than 36" strips (I probably need closer to 5' strips or continuous rolls) as 36" wouldn't be quite long enough for my purposes and wouldn't be cost effective.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mike
    Greetings and Salutations....
On 15 Feb 2004 05:31:19 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Mike) wrote:

    I don't know that I have ever seen a source for strips longer than 36". Usually if I need a longer inlay, say, for a table top, I simply make a matching butt cut and splice pieces together in the groove.     Dave Mundt
On 15 Feb 2004 05:31:19 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Mike) brought forth from the murky depths:

If you stop by the library and grab some books about inlay, you'd find out that the length is not a problem. Short strips are scarf-jointed together to make longer ones. Make your own and save a ton of money.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!