Inexpensive Plywood -Seattle Area?

Anyone know where I can find some ~$50 A-1 PS Cherry Ply in the Seattle Area?!
If you do let me know, I'm in Az and will come up to get some All I can say is Dream On

Check out Crosscut Hardwoods in Seattle or you might try Midway Plywood up towards Everett - Some of the stuff that Midway has is Chinese crap - got a couple of sheets of Birch there - bad stuff. Regards, BillyB

Yeah, but it'll cost you about $120 a sheet. Even the wholesale price is nearly $100.
Mike

At around $50 a sheet? God luck its $92-$100 for a 3/4" sheet in Northern Nevada.
Dave L.