In between projects AND Cast_Iron_Protection

Depends on the desert...

I never had rust problems living in Central Calif...

Moved to Baja and the humidity where we live (in the desert) rusted my table saw over night.. If I don't use topcoat at least once a week, it gets a nice light-orange color..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

TopCote. It's hideously expensive here, but it WORKS.

-P.

Reply to
Peter Huebner

Johnson's wax is remarkably inexpensive and it protects all my tools, both hand and power.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes