In between projects AND Cast_Iron_Protection

Depends on the desert...
I never had rust problems living in Central Calif...
Moved to Baja and the humidity where we live (in the desert) rusted my table saw over night.. If I don't use topcoat at least once a week, it gets a nice light-orange color..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

TopCote. It's hideously expensive here, but it WORKS.
-P.
says...

Johnson's wax is remarkably inexpensive and it protects all my tools, both hand and power.