If you have a WWing website

Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm
Lyndell Thompson wrote:

I was taught that if someone does you a kindness you are obligated to do a kindness to at least two others. That way it will spread out.
When I needed a hand, a not unusual situation for me it seems, a helping hand, or a bunch of hands, were there. And passing it along, not necessarily in kind - a friendly smile, a word of encouragement, striking up a conver- sation with an elderly lady getting her mail in your neighborhood, thanking the garbage man on a cold winter morning, asking about the grocery clerk's kid's soccer game or the gas station kid's "new" car - these are ways to pass it on. And if you get the chance to help raise a 4x30 by 40 foot glue lam beam for his "ultimate" garage - make sure the fork lift has arrived BEFORE you go over to help.
There's something called entropy - some energy to do work will always be lost, unusable. Pass It On is sort of the anti-entropy of the universe.
charlie b

Charlie... I like Derrell Feltmate's pages... http://aroundthewoods.com / On the bottom of each, there is an email link ( mailto: ) where he says something like "If you make one please let me know how it turned out."
I don't know about others, but I've used his email link several times to let him know that I tried his idea or to thank him for his help..
We all do web sites for different reasons, but it's always nice to know that someone got something useful there..
Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm
charlie b wrote:

FWIW, I didn't post thinking you were.
But your and other's web sites are largely what keep me interested and even participating in the group discussions... so's I can see more of the same.
I have a bunch of pics I'd like to arrange into some sort of storyline soon, myself. And if they encourage somebody (if that guy can do it... hey!) then all the better.
er
--
email not valid

Thu, Feb 9, 2006, 1:06am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@accesscom.com (charlieb) doth legitimently rant: Like many here, I've got a woodworking website <snip>
Different generation I guess. I've never asked you for anything, probably never will. But, if I ever were to, you can bet I'll let you know I got it, and will thank you for it.
JOAT Don't believe everything you think.