Idea for Xmas

All you practical men will be wanting to put this little book on your christmas lists I know.
Don't click on this link if you are easily offended
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Tim W

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Anyone with any sense would take them up on the ThreeFer ...

Or if you don't want your Amazon history to show all kinds of new and interesting suggestions..... :^}
RonB
On 11/25/2010 08:10 AM, RonB wrote:

I thought about that... AFTER I clicked the link. :-)
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.