ICE SCRAPER

I'm sure some of you guys still have enough winter left to get a lot of use out of one of these. Here, the dogwood has been in bloom for days. Hehehe

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

We have plenty of flowers in bloom over on the right side of the pond, but a lot of winter still to come too...

I'm not convinced a brass blade on glass wouldn't scratch it horribly - has anybody tried it?

Reply to
PCPaul

Tue, Feb 26, 2008, 6:18pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@bitrot.co.uk (PCPaul) doth query: I'm not convinced a brass blade on glass wouldn't scratch it horribly - has anybody tried it?

Not brass, but have used steel putty knives - with no scratches seen.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

PCPaul wrote in news:eKYwj.13858$XI.13196 @text.news.virginmedia.com:

Yup. Brass is a lot softer than glass, but harder than ice (and paint), especially if you radius the sharp corners a tad. I've used a commercial brass-blade scraper and loved it.. dunno where it got to, and haven't seen one in the stores recently. This project seems like a winner to me.

Reply to
Jim Willemin