I wanna carbide cutter head for my shopfox jointer

The problem is they are not sure if the shop fox 6" jointer head is the generic one that most of the 6" machines use. I want to find someone to install it so I don't want to take it apart to get the measurements. I got the measurements of the end of the head though. Anyone got x-ray vision with built in measurements??
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Can you see the edge (end) of a knife? The thickness, width and length of the knife are all you need. Tom

that.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve,

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 06:36:37 -0500, "David F. Eisan"

oops I forgot to post their link that's who I am getting it from. they are not positive if the head is the generic one or not. but I hope it is. I ordered it (a few weeks) and if not when I remove the old one I can measure it.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Isn't this the same as a Grizzly? I've been under the impression that most Shop Fox machines are white versions of Grizzly designs intended to be sold by retailers instead of direct from Grizzly.

that's what I am thinking but not sure. the people at shopfox did not really give me much of an answer on it. all they were worried about was the void warranty.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes