I STILL AT'NT DEAD

Page 1 of 2

Figured I'd better check back in, before someone e-mailed me again. Here's a picture to prove it. Scroll down bit too. http://www.usna54.net/donsong.htm
The older kid finally came up with some 2X4 scraps for me. I'll be gluing them together and starting on a new Tiki soon. Think I'm gonna get a bit more creative about the design this time. It'll still be 3-4' tall, and painted when it's done.
Got my Car Craft and WoodenBoat magzines in the mail today. Life is basically good. LOL
Once I get the Tiki done I'll pass along a pichur.
Later
JOAT The light at the end of the tunnel is the fairy Clinkerbell.
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
He wasn't misspelling AIN'T.
Have a mug of scumble. It's made from apples... well, mostly from apples... and it'll settle you down. Or not...
<http://ozdw.homes.com.au/carpe.shtml
djb
--
One site: <http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww links<http://www.woodenwabbits.com
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
J T wrote:

You couldn't prove it by your pitchur. Mebbe a visit to the ol' sawbones is in order...     zorp,     jo4hn
Sat, Apr 23, 2005, 2:38am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) spouts: You couldn't prove it by your pitchur. Mebbe a visit to the ol' sawbones is in order...
Speak for yourself. I look better now than I ever have.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:44:40 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

it's an age thing, bro.. my wife says that I'm "aged to perfection".. lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Izzat the same thing as "old fart"?

Maybe it's the same as an old wine that's just about to turn sour. :)
Sun, Apr 24, 2005, 2:57pm snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (Upscale) comes up with: Maybe it's the same as an old wine that's just about to turn sour. :)
Ah, I just love it when someone says the same thing I'm thinking of, except they make it sound polite. LOL
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
(jo4hn) spouts:

I believe you coined the acronym "JAFOF" when you submitted your picture for the wRECk rogues gallery Jo4hn.
(Just Another Fat Old Fart)
--
Nahmie
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:27:43 -0400, the inscrutable "Norman D. Crow"

Heh heh heh.

I'm reading "Eat Fat, Lose Weight" (Gittleman) now while I wait for "Eat Fat, Lose Fat" (Fallon/Enig) from the Leebrary. Interesting schtuff, Maynard. Both show how MAN has gained immense weight since switching to the low-fat/no-fat diet. Gittleman quotes Enig's work.
You JAFOFs need to take up Neander Wooddorking, y'know.
------------------------------------------------------------------- Do. Or do not. * Stylin' Web Design Services There is no try. --Yoda * http://www.diversify.com -------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry Jaques wrote:

Don't suppose the sittin-on-yer-ass trend instead of getting up and walking over to a friends to shoot the shit has anything to do with it? Or all the sit-down jobs. Or the fact that food has gotten immensely cheap and plentiful (in the the developed world, esp NA). Or that many of the fats we do use are pretty horrid and probably are much harder to burn off. Or any other number of reasons most of us are getting overweight. We switched to low fat 'cause we were getting fat; it didn't make us fat. We continued to get fat because just going low-fat is insufficient.
Bah.
PK

sort of, John.... it's like they say in Alabama: "it's all relative"
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

It is good to hear that you are well.
Sat, Apr 23, 2005, 4:44am (EDT+6) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (VitoKuhn) says: "J T" It is good to hear that you are well.
You know, I feel the same way.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
J T wrote:

Hereby nominated for "Post of The year"
--
Will