I STILL AT'NT DEAD

Figured I'd better check back in, before someone e-mailed me again. Here's a picture to prove it. Scroll down bit too.

The older kid finally came up with some 2X4 scraps for me. I'll be gluing them together and starting on a new Tiki soon. Think I'm gonna get a bit more creative about the design this time. It'll still be 3-4' tall, and painted when it's done.

Got my Car Craft and WoodenBoat magzines in the mail today. Life is basically good. LOL

Once I get the Tiki done I'll pass along a pichur.

Later

JOAT The light at the end of the tunnel is the fairy Clinkerbell.

Reply to
J T

You couldn't prove it by your pitchur. Mebbe a visit to the ol' sawbones is in order... zorp, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

It is good to hear that you are well.

Reply to
Vito Kuhn

He wasn't misspelling AIN'T.

Have a mug of scumble. It's made from apples... well, mostly from apples... and it'll settle you down. Or not...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Hereby nominated for "Post of The year"

Reply to
WillR

Sat, Apr 23, 2005, 3:34am (EDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com (LRod)

Don't worry about it. I'm sure you can probably find someone willing to help you with your spelling problem.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Sat, Apr 23, 2005, 2:38am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) spouts: You couldn't prove it by your pitchur. Mebbe a visit to the ol' sawbones is in order...

Speak for yourself. I look better now than I ever have.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Sat, Apr 23, 2005, 4:44am (EDT+6) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Vito=A0Kuhn) says: "J T" It is good to hear that you are well.

You know, I feel the same way.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Fri, Apr 22, 2005, 9:21pm (EDT-2) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca (Dave=A0Balderstone) proclaims: He wasn't misspelling AIN'T.

Ah, I see we have at least one person of learning here.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Sat, Apr 23, 2005, 11:23am snipped-for-privacy@spam.us.pmccl.com (WillR) claims: Hereby nominated for "Post of The year"

You really need to get out in the fresh air more often.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

it's an age thing, bro.. my wife says that I'm "aged to perfection".. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Izzat the same thing as "old fart"?

Reply to
jo4hn

Maybe it's the same as an old wine that's just about to turn sour. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Sun, Apr 24, 2005, 2:57pm snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (Upscale) comes up with: Maybe it's the same as an old wine that's just about to turn sour. :)

Ah, I just love it when someone says the same thing I'm thinking of, except they make it sound polite. LOL

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

I believe you coined the acronym "JAFOF" when you submitted your picture for the wRECk rogues gallery Jo4hn.

(Just Another Fat Old Fart)

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

This is for "just in case".

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Nah! I'm looking for a wooden one powered by rare earth magnets.

Reply to
Upscale

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:27:43 -0400, the inscrutable "Norman D. Crow" spake:

Heh heh heh.

I'm reading "Eat Fat, Lose Weight" (Gittleman) now while I wait for "Eat Fat, Lose Fat" (Fallon/Enig) from the Leebrary. Interesting schtuff, Maynard. Both show how MAN has gained immense weight since switching to the low-fat/no-fat diet. Gittleman quotes Enig's work.

You JAFOFs need to take up Neander Wooddorking, y'know.

------------------------------------------------------------------- Do. Or do not. * Stylin' Web Design Services There is no try. --Yoda *

Larry Jaques

Don't suppose the sittin-on-yer-ass trend instead of getting up and walking over to a friends to shoot the shit has anything to do with it? Or all the sit-down jobs. Or the fact that food has gotten immensely cheap and plentiful (in the the developed world, esp NA). Or that many of the fats we do use are pretty horrid and probably are much harder to burn off. Or any other number of reasons most of us are getting overweight. We switched to low fat 'cause we were getting fat; it didn't make us fat. We continued to get fat because just going low-fat is insufficient.

Bah.

PK

Reply to
Paul Kierstead