I need help from a brilliant furniture designer!

Page 2 of 2

Toller, Consider splicing in a 2" piece at the top and covering it on the sides with a decorative moulding. The splice could be biscuited and covered on the inside with a piece of veneer. The LCD screen has a dead spot at the top which isn't used so a smaller moulding arched to see the screen but dropping at the corners to match the side mouldings would not look bad. Anyway you fix it, I would charge a lot, just for the frustration Jim

I'd add to the bottom and make it a "feature" somehow. Maybe a contrasting wood. I'd also add some ventilation; even LCD generate some heat.