I may be turning into a letterhead.

1/4" plexiglass One shot, one piece. (the Leah part is one piece.) 1/4" downspiral routerbit.
What made it interesting, is the blind holes on the back of each letter (2,3 or 4) for studs to be glued in according to a huge paper template. I managed registration to within .005"
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/LeahSign.jpg

re subject line. ...... as opposed to a ........? (g,r,d)
On 11/4/2009 7:39 PM Robatoy spake thus:

Looks from that photo like you live in Alexander Cockburn country (one of my favorite political writers: http://counterpunch.org ).
--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

Nope. This Petrolia is in Ontario, Canada. Carol Norris is one of my favourite writers at Counterpunch.org. Too bad she doesn't contribute more often. Many of their contributors are...how should I say...a little too left for my tastes? But, Counterpunch does offer up many views which I personally wouldn't have considered and many of those ideas flesh out a more informed foundation of understanding.
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:20:08 -0800, the infamous David Nebenzahl

It reminded me of a wonderful artist often shown in Playboy. (Now if I could only remember his name...) He drew the most wonderful and sexy (usually Japanese?) models in pastel and line art.
Searching for his name, I came across Gahan Wilson, another fabulous and nutty cartoonist for Playboy. Arrrrgh! I can't find it. <sigh>
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

You're obviously not thinking of Buck Brown' Granny... . . . .(Vargas?)
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 19:17:16 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

While she was a real hoot and Vargas was a superb pinup artist, no to both. Wilson had a deliciously morbid sense of humor. Lots of Penthouse cartoonists did, too. Crap, I still can't think of the guy's name this morning. Soon, though.
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Dedini?
--
Ray Scanlon

On 11/6/2009 6:34 AM R. Scanlon spake thus:

Don't think so. My money's on Leroy Neiman.
http://www.leroyneiman.com
--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

from his website (yuck)
"Best known for his brilliantly colored, stunningly energetic images of sporting events and leisure activities, LeRoy Neiman is probably the most popular living artist in the United States. His art is unique. It stands alone, without any real comparison. It is an art which has become controversial because Neiman has broken the barriers of many of the most hallowed assumptions of modern art history and contemporary criticism. It is an art that is loved by millions of people throughout America and around the world."

Patrick Nagel
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:08:49 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"

YES! Thank you, suh. http://www.patricknagel.com /
I remember his stuff being much hotter. Hmmm...
Ah, here 'tis: http://fwd4.me/33u Links at bottom
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Gahan Wilson never quite thought like other people. "The BBQ" being one of my favourites. I'll try to dig up a link.
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:20:58 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

The cartoon Non Sequitur reminds me of him. I love it (most days.) Wiley Miller is great. http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur See today's, Oct 6th for a laugh.
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson
Robatoy wrote:

Great job!
--
Jack Novak