I'm Back

Hey Folks, I am back after a long absence. I just wanted to say, "Howdy!" Later, Beej
BrainBoing = mindspring
Hi Beej.

Hey, Beej!
Welcome back. It's still the wreck, the good, the bad and the ugly.
Though it's calmed down a fair bit lately, school's out soon...
;-)
djb

Welcome back.
--
Bill

Good to read your voice again Beej, welcome back!
--
Greg

"Beej-in-GA" < snipped-for-privacy@BrainBoing.com> wrote in message
hey Beej....
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Beej-in-GA" < snipped-for-privacy@BrainBoing.com> wrote in message
Welcome back.
Kevin
--
=====

"Beej-in-GA" < snipped-for-privacy@BrainBoing.com> wrote in message
Howdy, Beej ! Matt

"Beej-in-GA" wrote ...

Welcome back. It's been a while!
--
Cheers,
Howard

It *has* been a while, hasn't it? Welcome back.
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:25:46 GMT, "Beej-in-GA"

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:01:54 GMT, Dragon Breath

He's Beej. In Georgia.
He used to post here a lot, then he didn't for a while, now he is again.
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."
Fri, Jun 11, 2004, 9:25pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@BrainBoing.com (Beej-in-GA) says: Hey Folks, I am back after a long absence. I just wanted to say, "Howdy!" Later,
I guess the appropriate response would be to say, "Hi". So, hi.
You escape, out on parole, or serve your full time? LMAO
JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count.

Hey JOAT, Good to see you are still about. None of the above, the dreaded crashed computer via a mobo turned to slag syndrome. I think I have that cured, but only the computer spirits will tell for sure. Going back into lurk mode now. Later, Beej