I Guess SWMBO Wants Me Back In the Shop

Page 1 of 2
Well I am singing because tomorrow I get my catheter taken out and I can fly solo even if I have to wear Depends. I am hoping this cancer hasn't left me too incontinent and I can work in the shop unabated....
So last night I was sitting in the living room, watching TV and reading the latest Woodworker's Journal and in walks my SWMBO with a brand new shop heater. She got me the Reddy LP heater that goes 40K, 60K 60K BTU's (from Lowe's I think) and I am guessing that is a big hint to get the hell out of the house. Since I am having to stay at home for 6 weeks following my surgery, I guess she is not only getting cabin fever, she is suffering from I -Need-You-The-Hell-Out-Of-My-Hair syndrome (as am I as a matter-of-fact). I can only sit and tie just so many flies before I need a change of scenery and head off to my office/computer.
So after tomorrow, I can start on the violin. I am looking forward to making some dust again!
Hangin' In There in Idaho..... (loosely, V E R Y loosely)
Philski
(Philski)

Kind of bulky and not so efficient. I'd suggest looking into proper incontinent supplies available at many health stores. They fit better, they're easier to use, they work better and likely to be just as cheap or cheaper. Why use some jury rig setup when there's products dedicated to that exact usage? This topic might make some squirm, but the alternative for a home made set up not working properly will make one squirm more.
Upscale wrote:

Just ask them for a Texas Cath. It's a condom with a hose and bag, basically. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote:

Sounds like I need to get one of those for driving. Cut off the bag, hang the hose out the window.
Silvan wrote:

So, just how do we identify your truck from the rear? Joe checking windshield washing solution as soon as I hit send

Heck, I was thinking one of those might work well in the airplane! Look out below!
HB
Henry Bibb wrote:

Do a search on :blueice: and airplane. I used alltheweb. Joe
My first trips to the relief tube in a C130 involved the simultaneous release of precious bodily fluids and alcohol to make sure the tube didn't freeze.
Always wondered if the stuff really dissipated like they said.
Those were the days....

Henry Bibb wrote:

Don't eat the yellow snow!
Joe Gorman wrote:

Uh, it's the one with the spray of piss wafting out the back, obviously. Duh. :)
Better that than a tobacco chewer!

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:52:37 -0500, Silvan

No, he meant BEFORE he got hit by it so he could AVOID you.
- The only reason I would take up exercising is || http://diversify.com so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites
Larry Jaques wrote:

Oh, well then... It's one of 26 different trailers. None of them have any special markings, and there are several different makes, models and styles. The one thing they all have in common is that they'll have Virginia license plates. If in doubt, it's the one with the spray of piss wafting out the back.
Is that better?
Silvan wrote:

I am definitely NOT driving behind you. That's why God made Coke cans. Pee in them and ditch them. Appropriately. <G>
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

If you have to go bad enough that you'll try doing it into a coke can, then you better have more than one and a great deal of 'throttle' control, because one can certainly wouldn't be enough to hold the volume.
snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote:

The hole is still too small. Three-liter bottles are better, but it's still a bit small.
I have a can of Slim Jim beef jerkey sitting on the dog house, with "pot to piss in" scrawled on the label. No matter how broke I am, no matter where I go, I always have a pot to piss in.
When you wake up at 4:00 AM, have to take a leak, and you're miles from the nearest facilities, it's better to have a nice *big* target to aim for. DAMHIKT.
(I keep one can for eating, and when I empty it, it gets to be the new piss pot, with the old one going into the trash. Yes, indeed, one time I grabbed the wrong one in the dark of night. I got a real surprise the next day when I wanted to eat a piece of beef jerkey...)

Oh No! Eeeeewwwwwww!
When delivering Welch's grape juice, had some reject product(caps weren't tight, it froze), and we were allowed to keep it within reason. I had about 3-4 2qt. bottles of white grape juice in the side box and one in the cab that was thawed & partially drank. SWMBO came to yard to pick me up, and when I handed her the partial she gave me the *look* and said "what the Hell are you handing me THAT for?"(knowing I kept an emergency container). I have to admit I missed a golden opportunity, I didn't take the top off and have a drink.
--
Nahmie
Those who know the least will always know it the loudest.
Norman D. Crow wrote:

LOL!
Of course, there are people who actually *do* that you know. Some weirdo group out there thinks drinking urine is the key to eternal life, or some damn thing.
snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net says...

That definitely falls into the category of TMI (Too Much Information). :-o