I cut my goddam toe off

Dropped the buzz saw, which I had just bought at a well-known hardware store. I guess steel toed boots would have been a good idea, but I didn't know the damn blade was that sharp. Do I have grounds for a lawsuit?

Reply to
3Rivers Writer

absolutely, sue your parents for raising an idiot.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

I think you gave his parents too much credit.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I an no lawyer, but I did not know that they sold buzz saws at the hardware store. Did you need to cut up some buzzes? You obviously need to consult a buzz lawyer. Maybe the accident happened because you were buzzed.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

absolutely, sue your parents for raising an idiot. =================================================================== Good one.

Reply to
CW

Silly me, I thought it had something to do with bees.

Reply to
Meanie

You haven't got a toe to stand on. tb

Reply to
tommyboy

Trolling?

Reply to
Leon

His toes should sue the fingers that let go of the saw.

Reply to
Just Wondering

Hey Guys, He's a Steelers fan. Would you expect anything less from them? Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Against your parents?

Reply to
Larry W

FWLIW

Looks like it to me.

Reply to
phorbin

Did you drop your saw at the same time the Steelers dropped their season opener to the Broncos? =20 Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Should have immediately called a toe truck......

Reply to
tommyboy

And stay away from tulip patches!

Reply to
Bill

Nah! I'd have gone and got the pin nailer to toe nail them back on.

Reply to
Dave

I think there's a dance that has a heel-toe step in it, which may be helpful if he's got music.

Reply to
Bill