I cut my goddam toe off

Dropped the buzz saw, which I had just bought at a well-known hardware store. I guess steel toed boots would have been a good idea, but I didn't know the damn blade was that sharp. Do I have grounds for a lawsuit?
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:28:50 -0700, 3Rivers Writer wrote:

absolutely, sue your parents for raising an idiot.
basilisk

I think you gave his parents too much credit.
"basilisk" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:28:50 -0700, 3Rivers Writer wrote:

absolutely, sue your parents for raising an idiot. ==================================================================Good one.

I an no lawyer, but I did not know that they sold buzz saws at the hardware store. Did you need to cut up some buzzes? You obviously need to consult a buzz lawyer. Maybe the accident happened because you were buzzed.
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

Silly me, I thought it had something to do with bees.
On 9/11/2012 6:06 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

His toes should sue the fingers that let go of the saw.
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:28:50 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (3Rivers Writer) wrote:

You haven't got a toe to stand on. tb
On 9/11/2012 5:28 PM, 3Rivers Writer wrote:

Trolling?
@swbelldotnet says...

FWLIW
Looks like it to me.
Hey Guys, He's a Steelers fan. Would you expect anything less from them? Marc

Against your parents?
On Sep 11, 6:30pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (3Rivers Writer) wrote:

Did you drop your saw at the same time the Steelers dropped their season opener to the Broncos? Marc
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:28:50 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (3Rivers Writer) wrote:

Should have immediately called a toe truck......
On 9/14/2012 9:37 AM, tommyboy wrote:

And stay away from tulip patches!

<Groan>

Nah! I'd have gone and got the pin nailer to toe nail them back on.
Dave wrote:

I think there's a dance that has a heel-toe step in it, which may be helpful if he's got music.