I AT'NT DEAD

Page 2 of 3

J T wrote:

Glad to hear that you're still above ground, ya had some of us a bit worried.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
J T wrote:

We were planning on sending direct emails to make sure you were OK. <G>
Barry
Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 12:38am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Barry) claims: We were planning on sending direct emails to make sure you were OK. <G>
LMAO You were beaten to it. That's why I let you guys know.
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

How about once a week you just post:
Subject: I AT'NT DEAD
If you miss one week, expect to get a lot of sympathy cards the following week.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome /

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Or just set up a web page similar to
http://www.abevigoda.com
-- GH

There's even a plugin for the firefox browser that checks his status, and will change the display from "alive" when the site changes.
I love technology.
Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:31pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (DaveHinz) says: There's even a plugin for the firefox browser that checks his status, and will change the display from "alive" when the site changes. I love technology.
That's definitely weird.
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Well, abevigoda.com is kind of strange to start with. He's having fun with the whole thing (assuming he knows it exists?!?!), and that's apparently the sort of thing that IT geeky types can enjoy and respect. So, since it's so easy to parse the output of the site and make a plugin to do so, and since firefox was written to have excellent plugin support, it seems like a natural.
There are plugins to check the amount of soda in web-enabled soda machines. Because you'd hate to walk all the way down to the machine to find out it was out of Mountain Dew, of course.
Fri, Apr 8, 2005, 11:08pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@solivant.com (GH) suggests: Or just set up a web page similar to http://www.abevigoda.com
That's kinda creepy.
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/business/columnists/gmsv/113 34938.htm
This has a certain appeal. Can probably be adapted to WebTV fairly easily, too.
Glad you're above ground, JOAT.
Patriarch
Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:26pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) pushes: http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/business/columnists/gmsv/113 34938.htm This has a certain appeal. Can probably be adapted to WebTV fairly easily, too. Glad you're above ground, JOAT.
Hmm, they still could have called it an "i pot" if it had been put in a toilet. I'm not sure tho, if it was put in a toilet, I think I might start going outdoors. Creepy Big Brother is monitoring you. LOL
Like I told someone else, I figure on being cremated, and then not being buried. Maybe I'll have the ashes dumped out in the jet stream, starting on one of the coasts, then I can drop in on every one of you guys. LMAO
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

That's all I need - the toilet sending email three times a night!
Patriarch
Sun, Apr 10, 2005, 2:09am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) wails: That's all I need - the toilet sending email three times a night!
Would your concern be because of the time, the frequency, or the fact that it was your toilet? LOL
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.
Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 3:34am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) asks:How about once a week you just post: Subject: I AT'NT DEAD If you miss one week, expect to get a lot of sympathy cards the following week.
Nah, that'd mean I'd have to keep a schedule, and that would never work.
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Well, maybe next time.
;)
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:40:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Glad to hear you're OK.
I do miss your plans posts, a lot were not useful for -me-, but those few good ones were well worth going through the others for.
One of these days I'd like to see an update on the motor-oil treated Tiki.
Mike
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
-- Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com <<<<<<------ Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 5:25pm snipped-for-privacy@spamtrapmindspring.com (MikePatterson) says: Glad to hear you're OK. I do miss your plans posts, a lot were not useful for -me-, but those few good ones were well worth going through the others for. One of these days I'd like to see an update on the motor-oil treated Tiki.
Thanks. It's plenty easy to find plans, I was just about the only one posting any.
The Tiki died. You missed that? Not because of the oil, but it split apart when it hit the ground again, too far gone. I've been meaning to get another done, but keep getting distracted. Anyway, kept using the wood I was gonna use on it for other things. But, the older kid is now coming up with some free wood, so should have some soon. The next one will be treated (some way) before it goes up. I do have one in the shop, but it'll stay there. I'll put up a picture of the new one, when it gets done.
JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Good. I was about to either get worried, or start a rumor that you had, in fact, been the Pope all along.

Those can turn nasty, if it's a particularly severe one I hope you've talked to your doc about getting an epinepherine injector (epi-pen).

Ah, that I don't think Epi helps with. Makes you all tense and jittery, so probably the opposite of what you'd need in that case.
Dave Hinz