I am really sick of all the stupid posts about BAD

Is BAD posting all the attacks on him? That seems reasonable, as I can't imagine why anyone else would care enough to do it.
He is a "character", but who the hell cares? The attacks on him are much worse. Give it a rest.

Sorry John. I am one of the guilty parties. You have also come aboard too, with this thread.
--
Bill

John wrote:

I skipped the 'hear, hear!' rally to the petition signing, but I'll throw in here. What the heck. I'll even toss in a free URL to our very own collection of WW humor (to remain slightly on topic). http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html Personally, I loved the story about the EPA by David Eisan. I can only hope for such a dramatic day when I attempt fuming myself (provided it doesn't end me in the hospital) ... now where's that ammonia-approved mask. ;)
says...

Amen!
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?