I am really sick of all the stupid posts about BAD

Is BAD posting all the attacks on him? That seems reasonable, as I can't imagine why anyone else would care enough to do it.

He is a "character", but who the hell cares? The attacks on him are much worse. Give it a rest.

Reply to
John

"John" wrote in news:MfRvc.1163$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny:

Sorry John. I am one of the guilty parties. You have also come aboard too, with this thread.

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

I skipped the 'hear, hear!' rally to the petition signing, but I'll throw in here. What the heck. I'll even toss in a free URL to our very own collection of WW humor (to remain slightly on topic).

I loved the story about the EPA by David Eisan. I can only hope for such a dramatic day when I attempt fuming myself (provided it doesn't end me in the hospital) ... now where's that ammonia-approved mask. ;)

Reply to
Werlax

Amen!

Reply to