I am getting sick and tired of Canadian Tire 'Specials'

Page 2 of 2

Yup, our Kanuckistani HarborFright. Perfect place for tools which are going to see limited use. I needed a polisher (basically a big angle-grinder with slower speeds), but I don't polish my countertops to that high a sheen that often. Makita wanted well over $ 300 for one, and PA had one on for $ 74...sooo. It worked just fine. If I was to use a polisher all the time, the $ 300 would have been easy to justify/spend. I also bought a pressure pot/spray gun combo for peanuts, threw the gun in the drawer (for glue or something awful someday) and have been using the pot often. There's definitely a place for PA.

They always have the sale prices in their system by 3pm the day before the start of a sale. If you're not sure or don't see the sale price on a sign, go to one of the little "price checkers" the have here and there. You will be charged the sale price at the cash.
R. (Princess Auto fan)