HW Lumber in San Antonio?

New to town...there is an Austin Hardwoods branch here, but they only sell rough and I've no surfacing equipment. Woodcraft, too, but highly limited selection and premium prices. Any other favorite haunts I'm missing?
--brad smith
Last time I visited SA, I went to a lumber store up near 5 points (you'll have to ask a local where that is). It was quite impressive, if not a little expensive.
Sorry I can't remember the name of the place.
Montyhp

There is several places to get good wood here in San Antonio
Allen & Allen is my favorite.( Fredericksburg and Culebra ) Alamo Hardwoods (Next to Allen & Allen) Roddis Lumber (on North Cherry Street)
"Montyhp" <montyhp at yahoo.com> wrote in message

Try Alamo Hardwoods at five points. Five points is just north of downtown, just north of the freeway, at the intersection of Laurel and Fredricksburg road. Wide variety of woods and don't miss the veneers in the back room. They also have a good selection of moulding in most commonly used woods. If they don't have it, they will mill it for you.
Bill